If we wish to cleanse and detox our body properly, and give it the best possible opportunity to heal, then we should consider what the dentist has put into our mouth.
Silver fillings contain 55% mercury and it is one of the most toxic chemicals on earth so why is it considered ok to be introduced into our mouth? Some of you may think that this is now a thing of the past, but not so. The other day I met a woman whose mouth was still numb after having had a silver filling and she had it because the dentist had told her that the ‘white’ fillings were more toxic than the silver ones, I wonder what he is using?
Daily brushing and chewing, not to mention the actual process of the silver filling itself, allows toxic vapours from the mercury to be released which we then inhale and absorb in the body. Exposure to mercury, beyond what the body can cope with, is a known trigger for many health conditions including auto immune conditions which seem to be increasing at an alarmingly high rate.
Ultimate long term cleansing really involves eliminating those toxins which are in or around us on a daily basis, that way we do not reabsorb what we have tried so hard to get rid of. For someone cleansing with chronic health issues then ridding the mouth of mercury and bacteria in those root canals can be crucial for the healing process.
A good read on this subject is one written by both Dr Graeme Munro-Hall and Dr Lilian Munro-Hall called ‘Toxic Dentistry Exposed’.